What are the most important areas for transatlantic cooperation this year? What are the main international security and globalization issues that Europe and North America should focus their energies on in 2009? We are running a poll on this question over at Atlantic-community.org and you are invited to vote as well.
The results shall be used to determine our focus topics at Atlantic-community.org and will be taken into consideration at Atlantic Review as well. You can choose up to three policy areas from these options and you can suggest alternatives in the comment section:• Strengthen counter-proliferation efforts.
• End Iran's nuclear program.
• Modernize the international trade order.
• Reduce carbon-emissions.
• Turn Russia into a strategic partner.
• Define NATO's security role for the 21st century.
• Improve "burden-sharing" in Iraq and Afghanistan.
• Integrate China into the international order.